A Full-Service Atlanta Law Firm Committed to Clients
The formation of the Geerdes and Associates Atlanta law firm was driven by the founder’s desire to provide individuals and businesses a high level of quality and zealous representation in all areas of law that is more often limited to big law firms. Our Atlanta lawyers provide the same level of attention and expertise, but rather than tailoring to corporate giants, we cater to local businesses and individuals at a rate that meets their needs. As our firm strives to provide excellent, cost-effective representation for our clients, our lawyers are also required to always keep in mind on our clients’ personal and professional needs.
We offer free consultations! Call us today at (770) 599-5331 to learn more about the Geerdes & Associates, LLC team.
Who We Are & What We Do
Geerdes and Associates is a full-service Atlanta law firm with multiple offices in the Atlanta Metro area. All of our Atlanta attorneys are required to partake in continued education in order to keep us on the cutting edge of law practice and new developments in the law. Our lawyers combined have over 50 years’ experience in litigating and appealing most areas of law.
In addition, our attorneys are prominent in the legal field, having served on various boards and committees for the state bar. They have also published various articles and law reviews and spoken at numerous continuing legal education seminars for attorneys and judges.
Some of our accomplishments include:
- Successful Multimillion-Dollar Settlements for Commercial Real Estate Litigation, Business Contract Suits, & Construction Disputes
- Specialized Knowledge & Experience in Federal & State Securities Law
- Victories in Political Asylum & Immigration Detention Cases
- Numerous Articles, Publications, Seminars, & Training Conferences for Businesses, Attorneys, & Judges
- Numerous Case of the Year Awards in Georgia
- Georgia’s Outstanding Young Lawyer Award
- The Top 14 Attorney in Georgia Under 40
- Listed in SuperLawyers® Rising Stars℠
- An Adjunct Law Professor