Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorneys
Criminal Trials & Appeals
Criminal defense and appeals should not be taken lightly. If you are convicted of the crime, you could be left facing outrageous fees or even jail time. Geerdes and Associates, LLC has the experience necessary to help navigate you through the criminal legal system.
When it comes to criminal trial and appeals our Atlanta criminal defense lawyers includes two of Georgia’s most capable attorneys, Tom West and Holly Geerdes. Tom West has over 20 years of experience in both state and federal criminal law with an emphasis on litigating the death penalty. Some of his more notorious criminal cases include:
- The Bathtub Strangler, Walraven v. State, 255 Ga. 276(1985);
- The Alday Murders;
- The Doom Gang Cases; Goodwin v. Balkcom, 684 F.2d 794 (11th Cir. 1982);
- The Olympics Army Reserve Cases;
- Dawson v. State, 274 Ga. 327 (2001) (Electrocution declared cruel & unusual punishment);
- The Flower Box Case (Lita Sullivan murder);
- The Bautista Ramirez case (accused of killing police officer Hugo Arango).
Holly Geerdes has experience with federal criminal cases including the death penalty direct appeals and numerous appellate cases in the Georgia Supreme Court that helped clients fight the state's over-enthusiastic death sentencing processes.At Geerdes and Associates, LLC we have a team of Atlanta criminal defense attorneys ready to work with you in your criminal trial and or appeals case.
Please contact our office today to speak to a personal injury professional at (770) 599-5331 to find out what you need to do to protect yourself.