Atlanta Corporate Law Attorneys
Business Legal Assistance in Georgia
Atlanta corporate law can be a complex maze to the average business owner, riddled with many unexpected surprises. Geerdes & Associates, LLC can guide your business to safety by ensuring that your corporate documents are above board and on the right side of the law.
We provide the following services to our clients:
- Organize and set up corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships
- Prepare and negotiate agreements, such as purchase and sale agreements, buy out agreements, non-compete agreements, and employment agreements
- Provide appropriate written legal opinions
- Negotiate business and commercial financing, leases, purchase and sale agreements, and other agreements
- Represent your side in lawsuits filed against or by your business
- General Corporation Law
- Nonprofit Corporation Law
- Limited Liability Companies
- Business Trusts
- Uniform Partnership Law
- Limited Partnerships
- Georgia Code
- Table of Sections Affected
All Businesses Require Legal Services
Running a business will inevitably require you to consult with an attorney on several issues. These are matters that are of relevance to non-profit organizations, agencies, corporations, partnerships, and large businesses. The entire principle of corporate law is built around the principle of the way that businesses and companies are governed and regulated by law. These laws are all centralized around the immediate subject – corporations and their existence, how they run, who they interact with, and what they do. Companies rely on our Atlanta corporate law expertise to verify the legitimacy of business transactions and practices. We work with a variety of corporations from various sizes.
Contact Geerdes and Associates or call (770) 599-5331 to schedule a free consultation with our Atlanta corporate lawyers in regards to your business and let us get your company the results that you desire.