Atlanta Car Accident Lawyers
You Don’t Have to Fight the Insurance Companies Alone
Motor vehicle accidents are one of the most common types of personal injury accidents. If you have been injured from a car accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Whether your injury only keeps you out of work for a few days or a few years (or even permanently), you are going to need income to pay your regular household expenses while you are recovering. You also deserve compensation for your medical bills and for the damage to your car. At Geerdes & Associates, our Atlanta car accident attorneys are here to make sure you get the maximum compensation available to you.
Want to learn more about car accident lawsuits? Call us today at (770) 599-5331 for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Our Method of Investigation
We work tirelessly on our clients’ behalf to gather all the necessary evidence to present the strongest possible. Should you hire us to represent you, our investigative process will involve:
- obtaining your medical records from before and after the accident
- Gathering any photos from the accident scene (either taken by you, the other party, the police, or video surveillance cameras)
- Getting witness statements
- Bringing your doctors in to testify on the stand regarding your injury and its cause and extent
- Bringing in the police report
- Getting statements from the police who responded to the accident scene
- Interviewing the party who caused the accident to get their side of the story and compare it to the other evidence.
Many motor vehicle accident personal injury cases are settled out of court. We are prepared to take your case to trial before a judge and jury if necessary. We stand by our clients every step of the way, working to get the best possible settlement for you in or out of court.
For an Atlanta car accident attorney that will spare no effort fighting for what you and your family deserve, call (770) 599-5331 today.